Given here is the detailed Syllabus topics for SSC Scientific Assistant 2017. You can find more details by having a look at the SSC Assistant Syllabus article on Testbook Blog.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
English Language & Comprehension
– Space visualization
– Problem Solving
– Visual memory
– Relationship Concepts
– Arithmetical Reasoning
– Verbal and Figure Classification
– Arithmetical number Series etc.
– Whole Numbers
– Fractions and Relationships between numbers
– Ratio & Proportion
– Square roots
– Profit and Loss
– Partnership Business
– Mixture and Alligation
– Time and Distance
– Time & Work
– Basic Algebraic Identities of School Algebra & Elementary Surds
– Graphs of Linear Equations
-Triangle and its various Kinds of centers
– Congruence and similarity of triangles
– Bar diagram & Pie chart
– English Grammar
– Synonyms and Antonyms
– Correct and Incorrect usages, etc.
– General Physical, Geographical Topographical Economic and Climatic features of India.
– Current Events.
– Matters of everyday observation and experience on Scientific Aspects and Reasoning.
– History of India, its Cultural Heritage
– Economic and Social aspect of the country and its people.
Now that you know the new SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern, you should start your preparation accordingly. The following SSC Scientific Assistant exam Preparation Tips will help you kick-start your preparation.
1. Know the Previous Years Cut Off
In these exams, cut-off is more important than the actual score. This is because cut offs are the first hurdle that you need to cross to reach your goal. You need to reach to the bare minimum score before you can even start dreaming of maximizing your score. Hence, once you have appeared for a few mock tests, go through the cut-offs of these exams and figure out the difference that you need to cover. You should at least be familiar with previous year SSC Scientific Assistant Cut Off.
2. Know the pattern & SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus with Weightage of each topic
This step is very important before you start the preparation of any exam. It gives you a basic idea about the exam and puts you on the right track for your preparation.
3. Knowing the SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus & Difficulty Level
This is the most crucial step. This analysis will help you make an informed decision. This is because this is the part of the plan where you plot to get the maximum output in the minimum time. Also, get to know about SSC Scientific Assistant Books to start your preparation.
4. Your Current Preparation Level
Once you know the pattern and syllabus, you need to know where you stand in terms of preparation. This is a very crucial step because it will help you do the reality check.
This exercise will help you assess the following:
(a) The difference between your current preparation level and the level that is required to pass the exam.
(b) If you need to work on certain topics from scratch.
(c) If you are taking too much time in solving questions.
5. Time Left for SSC Scientific Assistant Preparation 2017
Keep in mind the time left for SSC Scientific Assistant exams. Your decision will also depend upon the time factor as you should not make plans that are unachievable. Time plays an important role. Because at the end of the day, if you run out of time, even the best-laid plans will come to waste.