What is Delhi Police Constable Exam?
The Delhi Police Constable exam is conducted to recruit Police Constables in the Delhi Police Department. This exam is taken for the posts of Temporary Constables (Executives) – Male & Female in Delhi Police Department. Once you qualify, you are hired as a Constable in the Delhi Police Department. The Staff Selection Commission is the body which conducts the examination for this recruitment drive. After getting recruited as an SSC Delhi Police Constable, you will be getting a pay scale of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 03) with other allowances as admissible.This will increase along your career path at the Department.
When will the Delhi Police Constable Exam take place?
|Start of Online Registration
||10th September 2016
|Close of Online Registration
||10th October 2016
||7th December 2017(Tentative)
Where can I get Delhi Police Admit Card 2016, Delhi Police Constable 2016, Delhi Police Constable 2015 Papers and Delhi Police Constable Result?
The Tentative Answer Key for SSC Delhi Police Constables is released! You can also challenge these Provisional Answer Keys & submit your responses by visiting the SSC Official Website!
The SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam is conducted in Online Mode, there are a few offline question papers that can be found. Other than those papers, you can also find memory based Previous Year Questions on Testbook Blog.
The Delhi Police Constable Result for all exams that it holds comes out within a 1-2 months of the exam date. For now, you can find Delhi Police Constable Result 2014, Delhi Police Constable result 2015 andDelhi Police Constable result 2016 on Testbook Blog. Delhi Police Constable Result 2017 will be announced after the Delhi Police exam takes place. Besides the Testbook Blog, IBPS Results are also found on the Official Website of Delhi Police.
What is the Delhi Police Constable Eligibility Criteria?
Overall, there are 3 criteria on which the eligibility of a candidate is judged for Delhi Police Constable. You need to qualify these eligibility standards to apply for this exam. These 3 criteria are broadly classified into the following categories:
Delhi Police Constable Age Limit for PO Exam
- Maximum Age – 18 years
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 years
- Sportsmen and women (UR + OBC) – 5 years
- Sportsmen and women (SC/ST) – 10 years
- The candidate should be 10+2 (Senior secondary) pass from a recognized Board/University.
- Relaxable upto 11th pass only for Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police and sons/daughters of Delhi Police Personnel & Multi Tasking Staff (formerly Class-IV employees) of Delhi Police only either in service, retired or deceased.
What is the Delhi Police Vacancy list for Constable exam 2016?
The total no. of vacancies for Delhi Police Constable is 4669 including males & females posts.
How to Apply for Delhi Police Online Constable Exam 2016?
You can apply for Delhi Police Constable Exam through Online mode only. To apply for this Exam, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Delhi Police Recruitment 2016
- Go to the recruitment section of Delhi Police and Look for Delhi Police Constable Notification
- Open the link stating Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Fill in all the relevant information Make the online payment of application fees through any online payment mode.
- Verify the details to avoid mistakes.
- Finally, submit the form
- Take out a Printout of your application form and note down the necessary details for future reference.
What is the Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure ?
The Selection Procedure of Delhi Police Constable consists of three stages:
- Physical Endurance Test
- Computer Based Written Exam
- Medical Fitness Test
The candidates who will qualify the Physical Endurance Test will only be eligible for the written exam.
||No. of Questions
|General Knowledge Current Affairs
How to prepare for Delhi Police Constable?
The following Delhi Police Constable exam Preparation Tips that will help you kick-start your preparation.
- Know the Delhi Police Constable Exam PatternYou should know the changed Delhi Police Constable Mains exam pattern including marking scheme. Moreover, you should be aware of the complete Delhi Police Constable syllabus & nature of question paper before you start preparing.
- Know the Expected & Previous Years Cut OffYou should go through the previous years cut offs, especially Delhi Police Constable Cut Off 2015 & question papers. Make sure you analyse the Delhi Police Constable Cut offs closely before sitting for the exam.
- Preparation for all Sections with Equal ImportanceYou should give equal importance to each & every section such as Quant, Reasoning & General Knowledge and try to work on the topics which are frequently asked. Also, you need to work on your weak areas and improve them accordingly.
- Practice Delhi Police Mock Test for ConstableIt is very important to solve Online Delhi Police Constable Mock Tests and question papers available on the Internet. It will give you confidence while solving the actual Delhi Police Constable exam.
Check out the Official Notification for Delhi Police Recruitment of Constables here!
Now that you have become aware about some Delhi Police Constable Exam details, you can now know all the little information by reading the Official Delhi Police Constable Notification. Read it to find all the information on Vacancies, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus and more!
Will the paper pattern be exactly like Delhi Police Constable Exam?
Yes, the paper pattern will be accurately and entirely based on the actual exam.