RRB NTPC Application Form 2019: The Application Form of RRB NTPC 2019 is released by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The application form is going to be made available to the candidates in online mode at the zonal website of the RRBs from February 28, 2019 onwards. RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 fee is Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for the candidates belonging to reserved category). Candidates must have completed their graduation in order to be eligible to apply. To know more details regarding RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 check this page.
Latest: The application form of RRB NTPC 2019 is releasing on February 28, 2019.
RRB NTPC Application Form 2019
When RRB conducted the NTPC Recruitment last time, around 1 Crore applicants applied for the Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) and 92 Lakhs candidates appeared for the exam which is a huge number. Check the important dates of the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 by referring to the table below.
|RRB NTPC Application Form 2019
|Commencement of Application Form
||28 Feb 2019 (10:00 am)
|Date to submit the application form ends on
||4th week of Mar 2019
|Availability of Admit Card
||To Be Announced!!
Application Form: The RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form is going to be available at indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC Application Fee 2019
In order to complete the procedure of application. Applicants are also required to pay the prescribed fee. Candidates can check the application fee given below category-wise.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / Women / Transgender / Minorities / Economic Backward Classes / Ex-servicemen are required to pay Rs. 250 (Application Fee).
- Remaining categories have to pay Rs. 500 as the application fee.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through the following modes given below.
- Online Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net-Banking
- Offline Mode: Through Challan mode.
Documents Required while filling the Application Form of RRB NTPC 2019
Candidates must make sure that they keep the following things listed below ready before filling the application form. Candidates can refer to the points given below.
- Active E-mail Id and Phone number (Contact Details).
- A passport sized photograph.
- Educational details (Class10, 12 and Graduation)
- A photo of the scribe (If applicable)
RRB NTPC 2019 Photograph and Document Specifications
Candidates have to also upload certain documents as per the specifications to complete the process of application. Candidates can refer to the table below to know the relevant documents which are needed to be uploaded along with its specifications.
||Caste certificate (SC / ST)
||3.5 CM X 3.5 CM
Steps to fill the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019
To fill the application form of RRB NTPC 2019, candidates can follow the below-listed steps.
- Step 1: Go to any of the zonal websites of the RRB for which you are willing to apply.
- Step 2: Now, click on the “Online / E-Application” link and click on the link of “New Registration”.
- Step 3: Choose the Zone for which you want to apply. After that, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Step 4: Candidates have to read all the instructions carefully and click on the “Declaration” and “submit” button.
- Step 5: Next, enter your basic details like Name, Date of Birth (as per 10 class mark sheet), category, mobile no. e-mail id etc.
- Step 6: After the completion of the registration process, candidates will receive a link on their registered contact details to generate the registration number.
- Step 7: Login using your registration no and date of birth.
- Step 8: Now, fill up the remaining details like academic qualifications, address details.
- Step 9: As per the educational qualifications, candidates shall get to know the posts for which he / she is eligible.
- Step 10: Upload your photograph and category certificate as per the specifications.
- Step 11: Pay the application fee as per the modes of payment available.
- Step 12: Candidates will also be given the facility to appoint scribe is required.
- Step 13: Submit your application form and keep a print of the same for future reference.
Refund of application fee: Candidates will also be eligible to get the refund of the application fee. Candidates belonging to the category of SC / ST / PWD / Women / Transgender / Minorities / Economic Backward Classes / Ex-servicemen can get a refund of Rs. 250 after taking the CBT Examination. The remaining categories are going to get Rs. 400 as the application fee refund.
RRB NTPC Application Form Correction 2019
After filling the application form, candidates will also get an option to edit the application form even after the submission. However, candidates can only make certain changes in the application form of RRB NTPC 2019. To make corrections in the application form, candidates have to pay a sum of Rs. 100 (as per the last year). The fees can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net-Banking or via Challan. To make modifications in the application form candidates can follow the below-listed points.
- Click on the “Modify Application Link”
- Next, enter your login credentials such as application no and date of birth.
- Pay the modification fee of Rs. 100.
- After paying the prescribed fee, do necessary changes in the application form.
- After making changes in the application form, keep a print out of the revised application form with themselves.
RRB NTPC Application Status 2019
Candidates will be able to check the status of the application form after the filling of application form. It will be significant for the candidates as they will get to know that their application form has been accepted or rejected. If an application form gets rejected then the reason for the rejection of the form will also be given and the status will be displayed as negative. Candidates will be able to check the status of the RRB NTPC 2019 Application Form by entering their registration no and date of birth.
RRB NTPC Rejection of Application Form 2019
The reason for the form rejection can be possible due to various reasons. Candidates can refer to the pointers listed below to know about the reason for the rejection of the form.
- Wrong Photograph Specifications: If a candidate uploads the photograph of incorrect specifications like photograph captured with cap or goggles, black and white photograph, disproportionate photograph, photograph not as per the required specifications.
- Eligibility Criteria: Those candidates who fill the application form without fulfilling the eligibility conditions will lead to rejection of the application form.
- Submitting more than one application form: If candidates submit multiple application forms then it will lead to the rejection of the form.
- Age Limit: Candidates who fill the form without meeting the age criteria can lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Debarred List: In case the name of the candidate is in the debarred list then also it will lead to the rejection of the form.
- Submission of application form after the last date: Candidates submitting the application form after the last date will not be accepted. Hence, it will lead to the rejection of the candidature.
RRB NTPC Statistics
Candidates who are willing to apply for the RRB NTPC 2019 recruitment can check the stats of 2016 zone-wise from which they will get to know the number of candidates who have applied in each zone.
|Name of RRB
||No. of Applicants applied