SBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 15 Senior Executive (Credit Review) Posts in SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 22 Jan 2019 to 11 Feb 2019 for 15 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11 Feb 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||25-35 years (As on 01.12.2018 )|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years,|
PWD (OBC)-13 Years,
PWD (GEN)-10 Years
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Senior Executive (Credit Review)||15||Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)/ Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance).|
Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in High Value Credit in Banks/ PSUs/ Corporates
CTC range: ₹12.00 lacs – ₹15.00 lacs with annual increment of 10% on CTC. In addition to CTC, travelling expense is reimbursable
On the basis of Interview.
Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI’s website (direct link is given below) from 22 Jan 2019 to 11 Feb 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.