IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment
IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2019: A notification regarding IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment has been released recently. The purpose behind releasing the notification is to invite Ex-Apprentices of Bongaigaon Refinery for 70 Jr Engg Asst (JEA) IV jobs.
Willing individuals need to prepare an application and submit it through proper medium till the last date i.e. 02-01-2019. Indian Oil Corporation Limited Bongaigaon Refinery will not accept any application after the closing date.
IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer Assistant IV|
|No. of Vacancies||70|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
|Last Date to Apply||02-01-2019|
Bongaigaon Refinery IOCL Recruitment:
Selection against IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment will be done through written test followed by Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). Selected individuals will receive suitable pay scale and allowances.
For further details about IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2019, aspirants need to look at below section of this web page which is well maintained by the team of www.rojgarcenters.com. Check it out:
IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment
IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery JEA IV Vacancies:
|Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery JEA Jobs:
- Those aspirants who have completed degree/ diploma in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved candidates) can apply against IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment.
- Only Ex-Apprentices of Bongaigaon Refinery, IOCL are eligible to apply against vacant posts.
Go Through: Diploma Jobs
Age Limitation for IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Jr. Engg Asst Vacancies:
Candidates who want to apply for IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Jr. Engg Asst Recruitment must belong to the age group of 18-26 years as on 31-12-2018. Relaxation of 03 years to OBC and 05 years will be given to SC/ ST candidates as per organization norms.
Know Here: What Are The Essentials Needed For Getting A Job
Salary Details for IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Jr. Engg Asst Jobs:
A monthly salary of Rs.11,900 – 32,000 will be provided to those aspirants who get selected against IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery JEA IV Recruitment. Along with this, some special allowances will be offered to selected aspirants.
Selection Process against IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery JEA Recruitment:
For selecting skilled contenders against IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery vacancies, the organization will conduct written test followed by Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). On the basis of candidates’ overall performance, they will get recruited against IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery jobs.
For Doing Better Preparation of Exam/Interview, Have A Look On Below Given Articles:
How to Apply for IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2019?
To apply against IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery 2019 Recruitment, candidates need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.iocl.com
- Then select “Careers” option and you will be on a new page.
- Hit “Job Openings” option and select the suitable link.
- Read the details about vacant posts available in IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment Notification.
- After that, prepare an application and fill it with correct details.
- Enclose it in an envelope with self-attested copies of relevant documents.
- At last, submit the envelope at the postal address:
Hit Here>>> IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Notification
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Bongaigaon Refinery),
Last date to apply for IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Careers: 02-01-2019.
Stay tuned with us or follows us on social media to get latest updates on IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2019. Visit the Official Link and you will get further details about IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery JEA Recruitment.