APSC Recruitment 2019: For 65 Assistant Engineer vacancies, APSC Recruitment notification has been released. Submission against APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment will get started from 02-01-2019.
Last date to submit the APSC Assistant Engineer Application form is set to 02-02-2019. Before completing the submission process, candidates need to check the essential details about APSC Vacancy like eligibility criteria, selection process etc.
Assam PSC Recruitment Overview:
|Name of Organization
||Assam Public Service Commission
|No. of Posts
|Mode to Apply
|Last Date to Apply
APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
Selection against Assam Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Recruitment will be done through written exam/ personal interview round. Selected individuals will receive impressive pay band as per organization norms.
Go through the below section of this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.rojgarcenters.com and get entire details about APSC Recruitment 2019. Follow the instructions and submit the Assam PSC Application Form.
- Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Posts: 65
Eligibility Criteria for Assam PSC Vacancies:
Those applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized university are eligible to apply for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment.
Find Out: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria for APSC Jobs:
Applicants should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Jobs. Relaxation of 05 years will be given to SC/ ST candidates and 03 years to OBC candidates as per the organization norms.
Salary Details for Assam PSC Jobs:
Pay scale of Rs. 30,000/- 110000/- (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs. 12700/- plus other allowances as per organization norm will be given to those aspirants who get selected against Assam Public Service Commission Vacancies.
Selection Process against Assam PSC Recruitment:
With the purpose to select capable aspirants against Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment, the organization will conduct written exam/ personal interview round. On the basis of contenders’ overall performance, they will be recruited against APSC Recruitment.
Download Here: APSC Syllabus
Aspirants need to deposit Rs. 250/- (Rs. 150/- for reserved candidates) as application fee through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “Non Tax Revenue, Other Non Tax Revenue 0051 PSC, 105 State PSC Application Fee Receipt of APSC”.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2019?
Follow the mentioned below steps and complete the submission process against APSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy:
- Firstly, applicants have to go through the official website of organization i.e. www.apsc.nic.in
- Then select “Notices” tab available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit “Recruitment/ Advertisements” option from the drop down list.
- Select “Advertisement No. 13/2018: Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Water Resource Department. dtd 21-12-2018” link.
- Read the details about vacant posts in Assam PSC Notification.
- After that, download APSC Application Form and fill it required details.
- Attach self attested copies of essential documents with it and enclose the same in an envelope.
- At last, submit the envelope at the postal address:
Hit Here>>> APSC Recruitment Notification
APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara,