A latest career advertisement towards AAI Recruitment has been released. There is urgent requirement of highly qualified and dynamic candidates for filling up the 64 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Jobs.
Those, who are concerned to apply for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018, must submit the application form before the deadline date that is 05-12-2018. Online registration for AAI Recruitment has been started from 05-11-2018 from 10:00 am onwards.
|This page Contains|
- AAI Job Details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limits
- AAI Recruitment Process
- Salary Details
- Applying Process for AAI Jobs
- Important Date
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018: Apply
Candidates should have passed in 10th/12th from recognized Board/Institutions with good academic records to apply for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018. Selected candidates towards AAI Jobs will get best salary by the organization.
To collect complete details regarding AAI Recruitment 2018-19 such as eligibility criteria, age restrictions, salary details, mode of hiring etc you need to read this page carefully which is well created by the unit of rojgarcenters.com
AAI Recruitment 2018
|Exam for||Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018|
|Organized Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant (Fire Service)|
|No. of AAIJob Vacancy||64|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16,400-40,500/- Per Month|
|Starting Date To Apply||05-11-2018|
|Last Date To Apply||05-12-2018|
- Post Name: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- No. of AAI Vacancy: 64
Required Educational for AAI Jobs:
Candidates should have passed in 10th/12th from recognized Board/Institutions with good academic records to apply for Airports Authority of India Recruitment.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age Limit For Airport Authority Of India Junior Assistant Recruitment:
Aspirants must not be less than 18 years in age and should not be more than 30 years as per the rules and regulations of organization so as to apply for Airport Authority Of India Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years of SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Download Here: AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
AAI Salary Details:
Those aspirants who will qualify the written test will be selected for Airports Authority of India Vacancy and get an impressive AAI salary of Rs. 12500/- to Rs. 28500/- per month from the concerned department of reputed organization.
Application Fee for AAI 2018 Recruitment:
- Once the Application is filled-in and submitted, the candidates other than exempted categories will automatically redirected to Online Payment Gateway i.e., State Bank of India Multi Option Payment System (SBI-MOPS) via Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Application Fee of Rs. 400/- through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- The candidate may generate payment acknowledge slip and transaction details at Payment Gateway for future reference.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
AAI Selection Procedure:
The candidates will have to appear for computer based/online examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test. The candidates will be allowed to appear in driving test subject to passing the computer based test. The candidate, who qualifies the driving test only, will be allowed to appear for physical endurance test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2018?
To apply for Airports Authority of India Recruitment, all the aspirants are advised to followbelow mentioned simple steps given for their easiness:
- Go through the official website of Airports Authority of India that is www.aai.aero to apply for Airports Authority of India Jobs.
- Then press on “Careers” link, visible at themid of left side of home page for AAI Career Openings.
- From new window you will see lots of AAI Advertisementlinks but you are required to select suitable link regarding AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment.
- Press on “Download” from new page to get Official PDF of AAI Jobs
- Then a PDF file of AAI Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- You must read all the details very carefully given in Airports Authority of India Notification.
- After reading relevant details from AAI Notification,choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill AAI Online Application Form with entire and correct details.
- Upload all the needed documents/ testimonials along with AAI Application Form.
- Hit on submit tab and your Airports Authority of India Application Form will be submitted automatically.
- Retain a print out of AAI Online Formfor further use in future.
Apply Online: AAI Recruitment 2018
Already Registered Candidates: Press Here
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications 05-11-2018 from 10:00 am onwards
- Last Date for submission of On-Line Applications: 05-12-2018
Essential and Final Note:
Candidates interested in availing other details about AAI Recruitment 2018-19 may also go through this Official Link. Join us on Facebook Or Google+ to know instant updates also you can bookmark our web page.