SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection Commission has invited application for SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2019. Candidates who are going to apply for JHT/JT/SHT/Pradhyapak Recruitment must check the Exam Dates for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam.
SSC Junior Translator Application Form has been released. Candidates can start filling the SSC Junior Translator Application Form on the official website of Staff Selection Commission. Last date to fill the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form is 19-11-2018.
|This Page Includes|
- Vacancy Details
- SSC Junior Translator Eligibility criteria
- Salary given
- Selection process
- Application fees
- How to apply SSC JHT Recruitment
- Important dates
- Examination centers
Apply for SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the SSC JHT Written exam on 12-01-2019. The Exam will be conducted in online computer based mode. Candidates who clear the SSC JHT CBT Exam have to then appear for Paper-II (Descriptive) Exam.
Aspirants may acquire detailed information regarding Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Recruitment by reading this entire page which are well structured below by team of rojgarcenters.com.
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post name||Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Junior Translator (JT), Senior Hindi Translator (SHT) and other vacancies|
|Starting date||Notified later|
|Last Date To Fill application||19-11-2018|
|Category||SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2019|
Check Here: SSC Jobs Notification
SSC Junior Translator Vacancy:
|Sr. No.||SSC Junior Translator Job openings|
|1||Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service|
|2||Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)|
|3||Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)|
|4||Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT|
|5||Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/Offices|
|6||Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT|
|7||Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Translator Job Vacancy
- Candidates must be either a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Applicants, who wish to grasp declared posts at SSC Junior Translator Jobs, should have done Post Graduation degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institutions.
You May Also Check:-
SSC JHT jobs Age Limitation
Candidates who are interested in applying for SSC Jr. Hindi Translator Recruitment, their upper must not be more than 30 years. Relaxation in upper age limitation will be given as:
Age relaxation for SSC JHT/SHT/JT Vacancy:
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|Ex serviceman||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application|
Download Here: SSC Junior Translator Recruitment Notification
Junior Translator Salary Structure:
|Sr. No.||Departments Name||Salary details|
|1||Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|2||M/o Railways (Railway Board)|
|3||Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)|
|Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator|
|4||Subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JH|
|5||Subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT|
|Senior Hindi Translator|
|6||Various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Office||Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)|
|7||Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)||Level-8 (Rs.47600- 151100)|
Application fee SSC Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy:
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the SSC JT vacancy have to pay an amount of Rs.100/- as the application fees.
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of any application fee.
SSC Junior Translator Selection Process
Selection of candidates for the Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in the Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator Exam (Paper-I& Paper-II) only followed by other process of recruitment i.e. the interview
Note: Candidates should bring 3 passport size colour photographs. Candidates not carrying photographs may not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
SSC Junior Translator exam pattern:
- There will be a written test and Personality Test/Interview.
- The written test will include two papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper II.
- Written test will be of 400 marks combining both the papers whereas Personality Test/Interview will be of 100 marks.
- Paper I will be an objective type exam whereas; Paper II will be a conventional type test.
- .25 marks gets deducted for every wrong attempt.
- All questions of Paper I will be objective type only.
|Parts of the Paper||Subject||Number of Questions/Marks||Time duration for examination|
|Paper- I (Objective Type)||(i) General Hindi|
(ii) General English
(ii) 100 marks
|02 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for VH/ OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotor disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidate candidates)|
|Paper –II (Conventional Type)||Translation & essay||200||02 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for VH/ OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotor disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidate candidates)|
Read These Articles:
Process to Apply For SSC Junior Translator Recruitment:
Eligible job appliers may apply by submitting online application form before the last date should be reached and may follow below stated steps.
- Aspirants will have to visit official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- From “Latest News” section, select suitable job link as per your search.
- Must read full advertisement very carefully and hit on “Apply” tab from menu bar.
- Now from opened page hit on “JHT” tab and select “Apply” link.
- Must Fill Online Application Form with all mandatory details.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- Signature of the candidate: The signature must be uploaded in JPG format. The digital size of the signature file must be in the range of 1-12 kB.
- After completion of SSC Junior Translator Application Form of submit it successfully by pressing “Submit” button.
- Lastly, get the printout of filled up SSC Junior Translator Online Application form for future need.
|Examination Centers & Centre Code||Address to which the applications should be sent|
|Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23 Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002|
|Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, Nizam Palace,1st MSO Building, (8th Floor), 234/4. AcharyaJagadish Chandra Bose Road), Kolkata, West Bengal-700020|
|Regional Director(KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, “E” Wing, KendriyaSadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034|
|Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504|
|Guwahati (Dispur)(5105)||Regional Director(NER), Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex, West End Block, Last Gate ,BeltolaBasisthaRoad,Dispur Guwahati, Assam-781006|
|Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, South Wing, PratishtaBhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020|
|Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, J-5 Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001|
|Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, KendriyaSadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-167017|
|SSC JHT Starting Date for Online Application Submission||22-10-2018|
|SSC JHT Last Date for Online Application Submission||19-11-2018|
|SSC JHT Last Date for Receipt of Application||19-11-2018 (up to 5 PM)|
|SSC JHT Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment||21-11-2018 (up to 5 PM)|
|SSC JHT Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||21-11-2018 (up to 5 PM)|
|SSC JHT Last Date for Payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||26-11-2018|
|SSC JHT Admit Card 2018 Paper-1 Release Date||To be Notified Soon|
|SSC JHT 2018 Date of Computer Based Examination Paper-I||12-01-2019|
|SSC JHT Paper-I Result Date||will be notified later|
|SSC JHT Date of Paper-II (Descriptive) Exam Date||will be notified later|
|SSC JHT Paper-II Result Date||will be notified later|
Applicants may check above Official Link to know more about SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2019. You may stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same.