DIPP Recruitment 2018
DIPP Recruitment 2018:- Latest Jobs Opening at Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion!!! The authority is inviting online application forms from eligible candidates for DIPP Recruitment. 220 vacancies are available to be filled up for the posts Examiner (Patent & Design) in various disciplines.
Candidates, having all the abilities needed for DIPP Job Openings can apply for the same through online mode by going through the official portal that is www.dipp.gov.in. The closing date to apply online for DIPP Recruitment 2018 is 04-09-2018.
Details of Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion Vacancies
|Name of the organization
||Department of Industrial Policy & Promotions
||Examiner (Patent & Design)
|Number of Vacancies
|Mode Of Apply
|Last date to apply online
Candidates can fill their applications for DIPP Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the steps provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.rojgarcenters.com
EIL 2018 Recruitment, 141 Engineer, Deputy Manager and Other Posts
DIPP Vacancy Details:
- Name of post: Examiner (Patents & Design)
- Number of Vacancies: 220
|Name of the Subject
||Number of Posts
|Computer Science / Information Technology
|Electronics & Communication
Candidates, willing to enroll for DIPP Jobs, they should have passed out graduation/ Post Graduationin concerned stream from recognized university or institution with god academic records.
- Candidates, who are applying for DIPP Examiner (Patents & Design) Recruitment, their age should not be less than 21 years and maximum age limit should be 40 years as on the last date for applying online.
- The age is relax able for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
Get Here >> DIPP Recruitment Notification English/ Hindi
Application fee for DIPP Job:
To apply for DIPP Careers candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee. The payment of fee can be done through net banking or by using visa/master, credit/debit card only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community are exempted from application fee.
What Salary will you get for DIPP Vacancies?
Those, who will be recruited for suitable posts will get Rs. 56100 – 177500/- as monthly remuneration along with the further perks and profits as per the norms of authority.
DIPP 2018 Recruitment Process:
For DIPP Examiner Recruitment of candidates, the organization will conduct 2 stages of selection process that are:
- PHASE I: Preliminary Examination
- PHASE II: Mains Examination
Those, who will declare qualify by written tests, will be called for final selection process that is documents verification. So try to crack prelims and mains.
Clerk Recruitment 2018-19 Upcoming Clerical Jobs in Bank/Railway/Indian Army
DIPP Exam Pattern:
Following is the pattern of exam, you should check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
|Stage of Exam
||Duration of Exam
|PHASE I: Preliminary Examination
|Preliminary Exam (Screening Exam)
|PHASE II: Mains Examination
|Mains Exam Paper-I (Scoring Exam)
|Mains Exam Paper-II (Qualifying Exam)
Must Read: PepsiCo Recruitment 2018-19 India Careers, Off Campus Walk-in: Apply Now
Procedure to apply for DIPP Recruitment 2018:
Candidates may apply for Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official portal of authority that is www.dipp.gov.in
- Now follow “What’s New” section, available at the mid of home page.
- From that section you need to select and hit on “Recruitment of Examiners of Patents & Designs” link.
- From the next page hit on “Recruitment of Examiners of Patents & Designs” link.
- Press “ADERTISEMENT” link, available in menu bar.
- A PDF file of DIPP Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details of job.
- Fetch all the details of Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion Jobs.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page hit on “Registration/Login” tab.
- First register yourself and then fill DIPP Online Application in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >> DIPP Apply Online