JNCASR Recruitment 2018
JNCASR Recruitment 2018: Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research Bengaluru, India has released the employment notification towards JNCASR Recruitment. There is requirement of highly qualified candidates for filling up the position of Faculty Fellow in the organization.
Those candidates who are interested to apply for JNCASR Recruitment Advt. must submit the application form before the last date that is 30-09-2018. Go through the complete page to know more about JNCASR Vacancy.
www.jncasr.ac.in Recruitment 2018 Overview:
||Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research Bengaluru
|No. of Vacancy
|Last date to apply
JNCASR Faculty Fellow Recruitment:
Candidates should have PhD preferably in geological sciences with research experience backed by published papers in peer-review journals so as to apply for JNCASR Recruitment Notification 2018.
For getting rest of the details about JNCASR Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down the entire page which is well updated by the team members of www.rojgarcenters.com
JNCASR Vacancies 2018:
- Faculty Fellow (Assistant Professor)
Qualification Required for JNCASR Jobs 2018:
Candidates should have completed PhD preferably in geological sciences with research experience backed by published papers in peer-review journals so as to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research Bengaluru Recruitment 2018.
Find More: More PHD Jobs
Age Limit for JNCASR Vacancy 2018:
To apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Centre Bengaluru Faculty Fellow Recruitment, candidates have to fulfill the age criteria which will be decided by the organization at the time of selection process.
Check Here: JNCASR Recruitment Notification
JNCASR Salary Slab:
Selected candidates against JNCASR 2018 Recruitment will get best salary by the Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research Bengaluru.
JNCASR Selection Process:
Candidate’s selection for JNCASR Job Notification will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam/interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
For Doing Better Preparation of Exam/Interview, Have A Look On Below Given Articles:
How to fill JNCASR Application Form 2018?
- First of all, visit the official website of the Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research that is www.jncasr.ac.in
- After reaching the home page, go to the “Careers” section and press the “vacancies” tab over there
- A new page will be open in front of you. Here you need to press the “Advertisement for the position of Faculty Fellow at GDU” link
- After hitting the above mentioned link, a PDF file will be open in front of you
- Read it carefully and check the eligibility criteria as well
- Interested candidates are requested to send by electronic mail a CV, copies of five important publications, a statement of research plans and arrange to have at least three letters of recommendations sent directly on or before September 30, 2018 to the below mentioned address
The Chair, Geodynamics Unit,
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research,
Jakkur P.O. Bengaluru 560 064
Find More: Government Jobs In Bangalore
Last date to apply: 30-09-2018
Go through the official link to know more about JNCASR Recruitment 2018.