Indian Army JAG Entry
Latest Notification has been asserted concerning Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme with the intention to select eligible Law Graduates Unmarried male and female for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
Indian Army JAG Entry
Males and females who possess at least 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination) and fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed, can grab this opportunity by applying for Indian Army JAG Entry 22nd Course April 2019 Notification via online process only.
|Name of the Organization
|Name of the Post
||Judge Advocate General Branch
|Starting date of online applications
|Closing date of online applications
Apply for Indian Army JAG Entry till 16th August 2018:
Contenders who want to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2018 they can fill and submit Indian Army Application Form with the help of the underneath revealed instructions on or before the closing date i.e. 16-08-2018.
Applying contenders for Indian Army JAG Entry 22nd Course, have to qualify various selection stages of recruitment process that are mentioned below. But, before applying scroll down and attain more details and Guidelines for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme from this page which is created by team www.rojgarcenters.com
Indian Army JAG Entry
Indian Army JAG Entry Vacancies:
Indian Army JAG Entry Eligibility Criteria:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopis and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Also Check: Indian Army Eligibility Criteria
Required Educational Qualification:
- Applying candidates must possess minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination) from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India
Indian Army JAG Entry Age Limitations:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
(Born not earlier than 02 Jan 92 and not later than 01 Jan 98 both dates Inclusive)
Download Official PDF of: Indian Army JAG Entry Notification
Indian Army JAG Entry Salary Structure:
||56, 100 -1 ,77,500
||61,300 – 1,93,900
||69,400 – 2,07,20
||1,21 ,200 – 2, 12,400
||1,30,600 – 2, 15,900
||1,39,600 – 2, 17,600
||1,44,200 – 2, 18,200
|Lt General/Hag Scale
||1,82,200 – 2,24, 100
|Lt Gen HAG+Scale
||2,05,400 – 2,24,400
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)
Check Here: Indian Army Basic Salary
Indian Army JAG Entry Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of Applications, academic performance will be done by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarter of MoD (Army).
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be updated on official website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Shortlisted candidates will be allotted SSB centers.
- Date of reporting will be sent to them by e-mail or SMS.
- Only shortlisted candidates are eligible to report at the mentioned SSB Interview center on mentioned date, will face stage 1 (Screening) and Stage 2 (psychology, GTO and personal interview).
- Qualified candidates on the basis of Stage 1 will be called for stage 2
- Aspirants who will get the recommendation after stage 2 will undergo documentation and finally eligible for medical examination.
- So, candidates who perform well will only recommended and declared medically fit for available posts by the SSB Interview.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018–19 Soldiers Posts – Rally Dates/Venue
Download Here: Indian Army Syllabus
Documents Required for Test / SSB Interviewing:
Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form at the time of interview;
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
- Two self-attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates.
- 20 copies of self-attested PP size photograph, along with the filled in Application Form.
Read Here: How to Join Indian Army
How to fill Indian Army JAG Entry Online Application Form:
- Willing candidates who are interested to fill online application must move to the official website of Army Education Corps that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then you will reach to the home page and you need to press on “Notifications” tab.
- Now hit on “JAG(Men) – 22 or JAG(Women) – 22” link to read Indian Army JAG Entry Notification 2018
- After this fill an online Registration form by hitting on “Apply Online” link located at right side.
- Now on the new page “Officers selection- Eligibility” page by hitting on “Apply” link visible against desired post.
- Now read the instruction carefully and press on ‘Continue’ button to fill all the correct details as required.
- After filling all the details candidates must move to the “Summary of your information” and you can edit the entries.
- After completing the Indian Army JAG Entry Application Form in all respect, candidates must hit on “Submit Now” tab.
- Take a print out of it for further use.
Instructions for Applying Online
Press here for Registration
Hit here to Apply Online
Aspirants, who wish to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry 2019, must go through ‘Steps to Fill Application and if you desire to get more info then please visit this Official Link.