DITE Recruitment 2018: Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering has announced the notification regarding DITE Recruitment. As stated in the notification, organization wants to hire 40 candidates for the post of Professor, Steno, LDC and others. DITE Teaching Application Form
DITE Recruitment 2018
To apply for the Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering, candidates need to submit the DITE Application Form before the last date that is 16-04-2018 in the Office of Director-Cum-Principal of DITE.
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering|
|Name of The post||Professor, Steno, LDC and others|
|Qualification Needed||Graduate / Post Graduation|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||Provided Below|
To get recruited for the DITE Jobs, candidates will have to go through the either written examination or personal Interview that will conduct by the recruitment panel of the Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering.
To know the more updates about the DITE Recruitment 2018, candidates need to go through beneath section
|Name Of The Posts|| No. Of Vacancies|
|Associate Professor|| 02|
|Assistant Professor|| 13|
|Non – Teaching|
|Assistant Director|| 02|
|Sr. Private Secretary|| 01|
|Upper Division Clerk|| 04|
|Private Secretary|| 02|
|Lower Division Clerk|| 06|
Education Qualifications For DITE Jobs:
- Candidates who are going to apply against Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Recruitment must poses below stated qualification from a well recognized institute or university with good academic records.
- DITE Teaching Recruitment: B.E. / B.Tech and M.E. / M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in B.E. / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech and Ph. D, or equivalent in appropriate discipline.
- DITE Non-Teaching Recruitment: gradation/ post graduation degree in relevant discipline.
Go Through: Jobs By Qualification
Age Criteria For DITE Vacancy:
Candidates applying against DITE Recruitment 2018 should not be more than 56 years of age
Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates applying for the DITE Professor, Steno, LDC Vacancy as per the norms of the organization. DITE Teaching Application Form
Salary Structure For DITE Job:
Selected candidates against DITE 40 Professor, Steno, LDC and other posts will get good and impressive amount of remuneration per month as given below along with perks, allowances and other benefits.
|Name Of The Posts|| Salary Offered|
|Professor||(Rs. 37400- 67000) AGP of Rs. 10,000|
|Associate Professor||(Rs. 37400-67000) AGP of Rs. 9,000|
|Assistant Professor||(Rs. 15600-39100) AGP of Rs. 6000|
|Lecturer||(Rs. 15600-39100) AGP of Rs. 5400/6000|
|Non – Teaching|
|Assistant Director||Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/-|
|Superintendent||Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600/-|
|Sr. Private Secretary||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2400/|
|Lower Division Clerk||RS. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900/|
As stared in the DITE notification 2018, selection of the candidates for DITE 40 Professor, Steno, LDC and other posts will be made on the basis of their performance in the written examination or Personal interview. DITE Teaching Application Form
Procedure To Apply For DITE Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who are going to apply against DITE notification2018 have to fill the application form with the help of below stated some simple and easy guidelines: DITE Teaching Application Form
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of the Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering that is dite.delhigovt.nic.in
- On the home page of the official web portal, you have to hit on “JOB OPPORTUNITIES ” link given at the left side of the page
- A new page will appear on your screen containing various links of Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering notifications
- Now you have to hit on “Applications are invited to fill up the Teaching /Non-Teaching positions on ……………….” link
- DITE Recruitment Advertisement will appear on your screen in PDF format
- You are advised to go through the notification carefully and check all the eligibility norms
- After reading the notification carefully, you have to download the DITE Application form given in the PDF
- Now you have to fill the DITE Application form will all the asked details such as your name, DOB etc
- Also you have to Xerox copies of all the required documents, testimonials and certificates along with recent passport size photograph and signature
- Now you have to keep the application in an envelope which must be super scribed with “Application for the post of …………”
- At last, you have to send the dully filled application to the below mentioned postal address before the last date.
Get Notification: DITE Recruitment 2018
Hit Here: DITE Teaching Application Form
Hit Here: DITE Non-Teaching Application Form
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering,
Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi-110052
Find More: Govt Jobs In Delhi
Last date to submit the application form: 16-04-2018
Candidates who want to attain more information regarding the DITE Recruitment 2018 are suggested to visit the Official Link of the Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering. Also you are advised to stay connected with our web portal to get all the latest updates time to time.